Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally, The Homeschooling Convention (Mega Shopping Center for Curriculum)

Come this Thursday afternoon, my husband, the boys, and myself are heading to Orlando for the FPEA Homeschool Convention. So, I have started the task of narrow down what we be looking for in this huge room of curriculum.  I have made a chart that I am filling out as I look through the hundreds of vendors that will be attending the event. We decided that we would look at every Math curriculum and see which one will catch Luk's interest. From there, I know that we are getting Critical Thinking material for the Critical Thinking Company, and Writing is from handwriting without tears. It will be a nice family break from the regular daily living, and it will allow me to start officially organizing for the start of the Fall.
I also purchased the Workbox System ebook, and will be incorporating my purchases on how I want it to work with our school day. More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment