Friday, July 2, 2010

Continuous of Swim Lessons and VBS

Even though this has been a crazy busy week, I have to say that we have been tremendously blessed. Seeing young children and adult worshiping together is a wonderful sight at our VBS. As for swim lessons, I must say that I am incredibly proud of Luk. He has been doing an amazing job! Here is a short video clip of my little swimmer (by the way, if I haven't mentioned, we LOVE our instructors!).

Here are some still shots of him doing his thing in the pool.

VBS week continues, here is what got added to Luk's wardrobe.

Last night was the "Gospel" night at VBS, it was a beautiful drama that Group puts together for churches. Here is just one small thing of what the kids saw last night.

 Logan has been having fun in the nursery this week, and in the pool. He is my water baby, so for him it is tough seeing his big brother in the pool and not him.  Here is Logan with Ms. Niki, she's the sweetest!

Ms. Brittany (one of Luk's Sunday School teachers, her wonderful mom is the other teacher) took him for a little dip, and Logan showed her the love for cooling him down in the pool.

One more day for VBS, and another water filled week of Swim Lessons!
I leave you with Logan beginning to crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment