Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Busy House this week as...

we are in the midst of VBS and Swim Lessons. There is one thing that I know about teaching my boys and that is, I have no problem letting someone else teach them how to swim! It helps that there is a wonderful group of students there to teach, and one of them being one of Luk's Sunday School Teachers. He loves Ms. Brittany, and it help tremendously that she is one of the instructors. I wanted to share some of the photos from his swim lessons, along with the wonderful week we are having at VBS. My husband and I have had the opportunity to lead the music this year, and what a blessing it has been. Our church's VBS comes from the publisher Group presenting the "High Seas Expedition."

This is just Day 1

VBS: Day 1 and 2 (wait til you see what he added to his wardrobe on Day 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment