Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stay-at-Home Moms Group

This is just one of the many reasons, I love the idea of homeschooling. I can take Luk and Logan to so many places to create a learning environment. It doesn't have to only take place in the classroom, but with the outdoors. So, this is our time with Luk and friends at the Pioneer Park Animal Refuge.

Luk loves his time with friends. It has been especially hard for me to get out of the house with Logan being very clingy, and knowing that I have homework to get done. The good news is that this is my last class, and there are only 7 weeks left. Here is just a few pictures of the kids and their refuge adventure. I never regret taking Luk to a playdate because spending this time with his friends and mine are rewarding to our lives.

Logan is precious. He is quite the clinger, but man look at those eyes. Sure he may look like Luk, but the boy is his own person. They are quite different in their mannerism and personalities. He is was bright eyed going in, but quickly fell asleep.
These two are so sweet together. Luk and Eva really enjoy each others' company. What can I say? It is adorable, and it is nice to see Luk being such a polite lil man. Especially as he goes through his "testing mommy" stages.


Here is the whole group together. They are great pals. Luk was really happy knowing that Noah and Eva were going to be there, and it was just a great and rewarding outing this afternoon.
 
 On a good week these guys see each other on Thursdays at Library Story Time, and these trips around our small town is just a bonus to their friendship. We are blessed with having Noah (and on occasions Eva) at church. I can only hoping that this leads to a great foundation of some great life long friendships.

I have to remember this as I rush through the door wondering if I should go. These are some great times in my boys' lives, and I am so happy that I get to stay and home (or out go) to enjoy it with them.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! We enjoyed the day too....I hear you about having a hard time getting out the door. I am always so glad when we make the effort and get together with our buddies. Noah loves his buddies and I love their mommies!

    ReplyDelete