Monday, August 16, 2010

First Spelling "Test"

Logan was being excessively clingy today. So, teaching Luk  was a bit of a challenge with Logan trying to suck up all the attention. I knew that the next part of the ETC lesson was to spell the words after looking at the pictures. I decided that since Logan was being overboard on his personality to have Luk get a piece of paper that. After I said each word once, he wrote them down. Thus begun Luk's first spelling test. Here it is:


I have to say that I'm proud of him. He worked very hard. We were learning in his Bible lesson that we must "Work Hard then Play, and then we must Rest." I have to say that he is doing just this. It is something that I have to remind him of, but as a whole he works hard and then plays with great imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment