Friday, August 6, 2010

Week One

This week went by pretty good. Luk did a great job with his boxes. He really enjoyed seeing his progressed, and on two of the days decided to finish his work before his lunch. It was nice to see him work hard at what he needed to get done. As for week one, Luk is beginning to read the BOB books. He is working through the "Mat" book. He read it once to me, however when reading it to others he puts on a small show that he "can't" do it.
As for what comes naturally to Luk, I would say Math and Critical Thinking. He is a natural. He breezes through both these subjects quickly. So, I may step up the amount of math lessons. I was doing one a week, but it seems that Luk may need more of a challenge.
I do not think he is a fan of handwriting. He wants to write things the way he wants to write them. I may have to have a different approach on this...

I wanted to post a few pictures of the boys. They are growing up so fast. In no time Logan will be reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment