Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Field Trip to Lowry Park Zoo Photos

Needless to say, we had a wonderful time. We have been to this zoo before, but it was a first for our friends.

Komodo Dragon



Lorikeet Feeding Area

Orangutan (he likes to read?)


Carousel


Water Time

Does this scream trouble in the future?

Water Baby


Baby Time

Pose

Llama

Barbisa

Toads (my least favorite)


Orange Frog

Feeding and Petting the Sting Ray


American Bald Eagle

Gopher Turles (Luk took this picture) 
We have these in our yard.

Caribbean Flamingo

Barbara, I mean Manatee

Alligator (Luk took this)

Florida Panther

Locust (they were everywhere)

My favorite Baby Siamung Ape hugging on Momma

Can you tell who didn't end up riding? 
Well, he did, but with me.

Camel (Mongo) Ride



Meerkat

Zebra

Giraffe Feeding 
(Luk has done this many times, so we didn't do it. Our friends did.)

African Penguin Feeding

These guys wanted more...

I will be posting the final search book later this week. For now, we are recouping. =) After the Zoo trip, we made a stop over to Lakeshore Learning. I picked up the finishing touches for the room and the school year. All-in-All, we had a wonderful time. It was a nice laid back time with some great friends that we really enjoy having in our lives!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when you decide to come, call me! We can meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks like a great zoo, and it looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the photos of the animals (and so does 2yo Calista who is sitting on my lap). (Except for the toad.)

    ReplyDelete