Sunday, June 6, 2010

Field Trip to Lowry Park Zoo

Well, we excited to be taking our first field trip with friends tomorrow. We are going to Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo. They are very proud to be Parent Magazines top rated zoo, and having been there I would have to agree. Luk has had quite a blast each time we have gone, and they have added more since our last visit. For our trip, I have put together a Folder Scavenger Hunt with Animals to find in the Zoo. I think the kids are really going to enjoy this. I went to the site and used the animal photos to create this little game. I'm hoping the kids love it, and that the moms enjoy the interaction with the pictures. I will post tomorrow how the trip went.

Here is our Folder:
I am also going to have Luk take pictures of some of the animals he sees and play a matching game.

1 comment:

  1. My kids love to go to the zoo. we live pretty close, so we usually go every year. I am a new friend from FF. Sorry so late. What a busy weekend I had. I tried to follow via Google Friend Connect, but it is acting up right now. Hopefully, it will let me later. I look forward to reading more about you and your family.

    I would love to have you visit me over at my place. I am currently doing two giveaways. I would love to have you come and enter. I am new to giveaways, so I have low entries, making it better for your chances of winning. Hope to see you soon. Have a great week.

    http://www.sixcherriesontop.com/search/label/Giveaways

    ReplyDelete