Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shout out

I wanted to give a shout out to my husband on this post. I'm really grateful for his continuous support to our homeschooling the boys. I was doing my daily research, and on a forum there was a mom asking help on how to get a husband's support. That's a toughy. How do you even answer that? If you a Christian, it's simple, right? Just pray, LOL. However, there is more to it. It got me thinking, Reson is great. How he puts up with my endless research and conversations on my findings is beyond my comprehension. He is encouraging when he sees I was able to complete just a small task for the day, and he is understanding when things just didn't get done.  He trusts my judgment on curriculum, and he deals with helping me build things to make our school room more functional.
Thank you, Reson. The support you give me helps give me the energy to give our boys the best education possible. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment